Financial Literacy Certification Program for Tribal Administrative Professionals
• About the Certification Program
Demonstrate your value to tribal employers by earning your certification in Financial Literacy for Tribal Administrative Professionals. This program gives you the information and hands-on practice you need to work with the general ledger and balance statements, and provides you with foundational knowledge of purchasing procedures—including federal requirements and practical and ethical considerations in procurement. We’ll explore various aspects of budgets, such as creating and maintaining budgets, preparing and interpreting budget reports, budgeting expenses, and more. Plus, we’ll review a sample budget and you’ll have the opportunity to develop a program budget. Take our online certifying exam at the end of the class to earn your certification.
• Certification Process
Become certified by completing these simple steps:
- Register for and attend the Financial Literacy Certification Program for Tribal Administrative Professionals
- Pass the online qualifying exam within seven days of finishing the Program
The Falmouth Financial Literacy Certification Program for Tribal Administrative Professionals can also be delivered as an Onsite Program for organizations seeking to certify at least seven participants. To discuss onsite training opportunities, please call us at 800-992-4489 or click here.
• Testing Information
To receive your Financial Literacy Certification for Tribal Administrative Professionals, you must pass the online qualifying exam.*
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice and true/false questions drawn from the program’s course content.
- In class, you’ll receive instructions on how to get your unique username and password and how to access the exam.
- You’ll have seven days from the last day of class to access the exam. You must complete the exam in one sitting and you’ll receive your results immediately after you submit it.
- You’ll be able to download your certificate showing that you are certified in Financial Literacy for Tribal Administrative Professionals as soon as you have passed the exam.
- If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt, you’ll have one year to re-test. You may take the exam a total of three times, after which you’ll have to register for and attend the Financial Literacy Certification Program for Tribal Administrative Professionals again before you are permitted to re-test. You must pay a $100 exam fee each time you re-register to take the exam.
*Testing accommodations are available to those with a documented disability. Please contact Falmouth at 1-800-992-4489 or email@example.com to discuss your particular situation. You must request accommodations when you register for the Certification Program for accommodations to be guaranteed.
• Adjunct Faculty
Falmouth takes pride in its exceptional faculty. We only work with outstanding trainers who have years of specialized Indian Country experience and who are experts in their fields. You can expect your instructor(s) for this program to deliver top quality training suited to your unique needs as a tribal professional with financial oversight responsibilities.