Tribal Grants Management Certification Program
• About the Certification Program
Successful completion of this 4 1/2 day in-depth certification program demonstrates that you’re equipped with the tools needed for successful implementation of grant programs. You’ll learn everything you would in our Introduction to Grants Management course, plus you’ll receive more granular training on project management, evaluation and goal setting, strategic planning and regulation analysis. You’ll also build and strengthen your understanding of fiscal aspects of grants management, including understanding the Common Rule, navigating audits and learning to know when expenditures and activities are allowable and can be allocated and whether costs are reasonable under the OMB Super Circular.
By passing our online qualifying exam, you’ll demonstrate that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to be an effective tribal grants manager.
We strongly suggest students use a webcam and microphone to ensure the best possible learning experience.
• Certification Process
Become certified by completing these simple steps:
- Register for and attend the Tribal Grants Management Certification Program
- Pass the online qualifying exam within seven days of finishing the Program
The Falmouth Tribal Grants Management Certification Program can also be delivered as an Onsite Program for organizations seeking to certify at least seven participants. To discuss onsite training opportunities, please call us at 800-992-4489 or click here.
• Testing Information
To receive your Tribal Grants Management Certification, you must pass the online qualifying exam.*
- The exam consists of 35 multiple choice and true/false questions drawn from the program’s course content.
- In class, you’ll receive instructions on how to get your unique username and password and how to access the exam.
- You’ll have seven days from the last day of class to access the exam. You must complete the exam in one sitting and you’ll receive your results immediately after you submit it.
- You’ll be able to download your certificate showing that you are certified in Tribal Grants Management as soon as you have passed the exam.
- If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt, you’ll have one year to re-test. You may take the exam a total of three times, after which you’ll have to register for and attend the Tribal Grants Management Certification Program again before you are permitted to re-test. You must pay a $100 exam fee each time you re-register to take the exam.
*Testing accommodations are available to those with a documented disability. Please contact Falmouth at 1-800-992-4489 or email@example.com to discuss your particular situation. You must request accommodations when you register for the Certification Program for accommodations to be guaranteed.
• Adjunct Faculty
Falmouth takes pride in its exceptional faculty. We only work with outstanding trainers who have years of specialized Indian Country experience and who are experts in their fields. You can expect your instructor(s) for this program to deliver top quality training suited to your unique needs as a tribal professional with financial oversight responsibilities.