Tribal Enrollment Certification Program
• About the Certification Program
Enrollment is one of the most important issues that tribes face—decisions made today will impact your tribe for generations to come. When you arm yourself with a thorough understanding of the issues surrounding tribal enrollment, you can help protect and enhance your tribe’s sovereignty, political status, culture and traditions. This in-depth certification program covers key enrollment issues, such as blood quantum, enrollment data processing automation, per capita payments, biotechnology, and the tribal constitution’s role, and provides you with valuable tools for moving forward with revisions and adoption of enrollment provisions. You’ll learn about current trends in enrollment policies, as well as trends in modern tribal governance. We’ll examine case studies of tribal membership disputes and discuss constitutional amendments and the drafting of enrollment ordinances. We’ll also explore scenarios for how different changes to your enrollment process could change your tribe’s population and demographics over a number of generations.
Become a Certified Tribal Enrollment Administrator (CTEA). Register today!
• Certification Process
Become certified by completing these simple steps:
- Register for and attend the Tribal Enrollment Certification Program
- Pass the online qualifying exam within seven days of finishing the Program
The Falmouth Tribal Enrollment Certification Program can also be delivered as an Onsite Program for organizations seeking to certify at least seven participants. To discuss onsite training opportunities, please call us at 800-992-4489 or click here.
• Testing Information
To receive your Tribal Enrollment Certification, you must pass the online qualifying exam.*
- The exam consists of 50 multiple choice and true/false questions drawn from the program’s course content.
- In class, you’ll receive instructions on how to get your unique username and password and how to access the exam.
- You’ll have seven days from the last day of class to access the exam. You must complete the exam in one sitting and you’ll receive your results immediately after you submit it.
- You’ll be able to download your certificate showing that you are a Certified Tribal Enrollment Professional as soon as you have passed the exam.
- If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt, you’ll have one year to re-test. You may take the exam a total of three times, after which you’ll have to register for and attend the Tribal Enrollment Certification Program again before you are permitted to re-test. You must pay a $100 exam fee each time you re-register to take the exam.
*Testing accommodations are available to those with a documented disability. Please contact Falmouth at 1-800-992-4489 or email@example.com to discuss your particular situation. You must request accommodations when you register for the Certification Program for accommodations to be guaranteed.
• Adjunct Faculty
Falmouth takes pride in its exceptional faculty. We only work with outstanding trainers who have years of specialized Indian Country experience and who are experts in their fields. You can expect your instructor(s) for this program to deliver top quality training suited to your unique needs as a tribal professional with financial oversight responsibilities.