Tribal Property and Asset Management Certification Program
• About the Certification Program
Demonstrate your value to your tribal employer—become certified in Tribal Property and Asset Management. Tribal organizations own millions of dollars in real and personal property. To avoid substantial losses and adverse findings on their annual audit reports, organizations need to have asset accountability, control and protective measures in place.
This certification program will provide you with all of the information that you need to establish or upgrade your property management system. You’ll learn how to handle government and personal property under self-determination contracts and other types of funding. After completing the class, you’ll take an online qualifying exam to complete your certification.
• Certification Process
Become certified by completing these simple steps:
- Register for and attend the Tribal Property and Asset Management Certification Program
- Pass the online qualifying exam within seven days of finishing the Program
The Falmouth Tribal Property and Asset Management Certification Program can also be delivered as an Onsite Program for organizations seeking to certify at least seven participants. To discuss onsite training opportunities, please call us at 800-992-4489 or click here.
• Testing Information
To receive your Tribal Property and Asset Management Certification, you must pass the online qualifying exam.*
- The exam consists of 75 multiple choice and true/false questions drawn from the program’s course content.
- In class, you’ll receive instructions on how to get your unique username and password and how to access the exam.
- You’ll have seven days from the last day of class to access the exam. You must complete the exam in one sitting and you’ll receive your results immediately after you submit it.
- You’ll be able to download your certificate showing that you are certified in Tribal Property and Asset Management as soon as you have passed the exam.
- If you do not pass the exam on your first attempt, you’ll have one year to re-test. You may take the exam a total of three times, after which you’ll have to register for and attend the Tribal Property and Asset Management Certification Program again before you are permitted to re-test. You must pay a $100 exam fee each time you re-register to take the exam. The retest form is available here.
*Testing accommodations are available to those with a documented disability. Please contact Falmouth at 1-800-992-4489 or email@example.com to discuss your particular situation. You must request accommodations when you register for the Certification Program for accommodations to be guaranteed.
• Adjunct Faculty
Falmouth takes pride in its exceptional faculty. We only work with outstanding trainers who have years of specialized Indian Country experience and who are experts in their fields. You can expect your instructor(s) for this program to deliver top quality training suited to your unique needs as a tribal professional with financial oversight responsibilities.