Need help with a project? Don’t know where to start or don’t have the resources, skills or experience to get your desired results? We do! Let us help you accomplish your goals.
Click on the headings to the right for details about our Consulting Solutions.
For 35 years, Indian tribes in North America have turned to Falmouth Institute for assistance in dealing with the complex challenges of governing a nation within a nation. Whether it’s widespread changes in your government operations or simply assistance in achieving a better indirect cost rate, Falmouth Consulting can provide the experience and expertise that will make it happen for you. We will discuss your objectives; review and assess your current situation; develop or revamp policy, procedures or systems; and help you implement change with your staff. In short, we will work with you every step of the way, so that you achieve the results that you want.
Dedicated exclusively to serving the Native American community, Falmouth now offers a complement of consulting services in the key areas below.
Law and Governance
For 35 years, Falmouth Institute has assisted Native American communities in realizing the full promise of self-determination by providing a variety of services designed to enhance tribes’ governing capabilities. Our Indian Law, governing and parliamentarian experts can customized solutions to meet your needs. Here are just a few of the law and governance services we offer:
- Grant Writing and Management
- Strategic Planning
- Policies and Procedures
- Tribal Content and Documents Management
- Tribal Board Retreats
- Tribal Constitution Development and Revision
- Enrollment Audits, Policies and Ordinances
- Case Management
- Tribal Security Force Assessment
Let Falmouth Institute help you with recruiting, training and managing your staff. Our HR experts have worked in Indian Country for decades and whatever your needs, they can work with you to offer customized solutions. Here are just few of the HR Services we offer Native American communities:
- Policies and Procedures
- Tribal Background Screening and Adjudication Services
- Compensation Strategies
- Employee Policies and Procedures
- Organizational Assessments
- Tribal Strategic Planning Retreats
- Comprehensive Human Resources Systems Audits
- Recruitment and Retention Strategies
Government grants and 638 contracts are among the many things that make your tribe’s financial management needs unique. Falmouth Institute has 35 years of experience in assisting tribes in meeting those needs. Our Finance Team has worked with hundreds of tribes on all types of finance functions, including:
- Financial Policies and Procedures
- Compensation Plans and Studies Systems
- Grants Management
- Indirect Cost Proposals
- Internal Controls and Accounting Procedures
- Pre-Audit Planning and Preparation
- Abila MIP Fund Accounting Software and Support
Tribal casinos often employ and manage the largest and most diverse workforce in Native American communities. From recruitment to development to management, Falmouth can assist your tribal casino in meeting its unique HR and management challenges.
- Gaming Commission Assessments and Policy Development
- On-Site Staff Training
- Employee Handbook Development
- Internal Controls and Accounting Systems
- Background and Character Investigations
- Wage and Salary Surveys
CONSULTING SPECIFIC TEXT INTRO HERE.